Wednesday, January 05, 2011




♥ There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So, love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy.

I think I will be adding one additional goal this year. I am tired of people who disrespect you, belittle you behind your back, say they are family and act the exact opposite, and say unkind things. Why can people be so mean? Wouldn't it be nice if we all could just get along. If only the world could see people for who they are, what they believe in, and what they do. Not their financial status, how big their house and cars are, and who they are friends with.

Please if you find that you do this, consider how the people on the other side feel. They are human beings trying to do their best. Trying to teach love and acceptance. It doesn't matter what worldly status they fit in, because if that is all you have; then you really don't have much of anything. I have been teaching my kids to be accepting of everyone. If someone treats you unkind, hurts you, or is mean just put distance between that person and you. Don't let them bring you down, and make you feel like a lesser person. I know I am not all that inspiring, but if you can just think about it and help yourself become a little bit better than I have succeeded.

No comments: