Monday, September 20, 2010





Sorry I haven't been around for a while. There has been so much going on, and trying to find the time to do it all hasn't happened. Bradly has been working 80+ hour weeks, and that is getting a little overwhelming for me. It is so hard to have a one parent home, and the kiddos don't like it at all. But I guess it is better than when we had no income coming in. Jaxon had surgery on Friday on his mouth, and it has been one of the longest weekends of my life. Bradly used paid time off for Friday, but then was back at it working 12 hours on Saturday and 12 on Sunday. Jaxon did really well in surgery, but had a tough time waking up. We were at the hospital for 7 hours. We brought him home super sleepy, and of course when a baby sleeps all day, then a baby is up all night. So fun for me, I was up with Jaxon all night long. He was screaming and crying because the Tylenol and Motrin just weren't working. So I rocked him and rocked him for hours. He slept only about 2 hours on Saturday, and finally Saturday night slept for 5 hours straight. He isn't a good sleeper to start with, never mind the pain. Somewhere in the journey of the weekend I was moving furniture and lifting boxes, and tweaked my back. Boy does that kill. Can hardly walk, and taking care of Jaxon has been fun so we have spent a lot of time laying down in the bed together. I am hoping the back will heal soon, so that I can at least function normally. So because of the Acid problems with Jaxon since he was born he has really bad teeth. Abby has had a minor cavity, but nothing else. Jaxon had 4 teeth pulled, 4 caps, and 2 sealings. His jaw is effected, and they are hoping that will just get back to normal overtime. They decided to wait for the scope, and stomach surgery because of all the dental work. So in a couple months we will look at that. I am hoping that ends up going away, and getting better without having to have surgery again. Bradly continues and has a 68 hour week this week. Hopefully in a couple weeks all will slow down, and we can enjoy the change of the weather. The mountains are beautiful with the red colored leaves. Fall is in the air. Last week it was so cold I had to get all their fall/winter clothes out, but this week summer is back. I am living in UT, and so am not surprised. I will try to do a better job updating everyone on the life of the Wiscombe's.

No comments: