Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So far I am so excited for my new challenge and the new blog. If you don't know I am starting a new blog yummierecipesbypam.blogspot.com. My challenge for the year is to try a new recipe everyday, kinda like the movie Julia and Julia. The reasoning behind it is that I bored with regular everyday food. I am changing recipes to make them for healthy and trying really really hard to introduce new foods to Abby and Bradly. Bradly is a bit picky about what he eats, and I just think for Abby to try all the new foods now would be a good thing. If you have any favorites you would like me to try, or you just want a certain food tried send me an email and I would be more than happy to fit into my new adventure. Thank-you for all of you that are following the adventure, and I hope that is is as fun for you as it is for me. :)

No comments: