Wednesday, December 30, 2009



Oh My Heck could someone please turn the snow maker off. We have had a very mild winter season thus far, and I have enjoyed it. But the last two days have brought us 6-8 inches of snow, and I am so tired of shoveling. The one good thing about all of this, is that Jaxon got to play in the snow for the first time today. Bradly hates the snow. Duh, why do we live in Utah then. So he bundled Jaxon up and brought him out to me, so we could take some pictures at least. Pam, "Please hurry it is so cold and snowy out here. I can't handle it, I want to go back in the warm house." One guess who said that. So here are the pictures of our little adventure. Bradly took Jaxon's hat off and dropped him in the snow, at that point I said okay enough take him inside you big baby. Abby and I played out in the snow for a while. There were snow angels and running through the snow. Snowballs and eating the snow. I know yuck. All the pollution and stuff in the air. I have told her a million times don't eat the snow, but I think that is just part of being a kid. I mean come on I grew up in Virginia and Michigan. I am sure I ate some snow in my time, and I turned out alright. After a couple hours of shoveling and playing I had to go in I was freezing. It is still snowing. Will it ever stop I really don't know.


Our Neighbors and Friends the Mortenson's. Donovan and KaLeah

Jaxon Dar Wiscombe 6 months old and Abigail Michelle Wiscombe 3 1/2 years old

No comments: