Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Okay so who knew how frustrating it would be to take photos. The funny thing I guess is that the one who caused me the pain is my three year old daughter not my five month old son. That seems to be a little bit backwards to me, but I can only do my best. So for now I have decided just to post the cute pictures of Jaxon, and if I get some of Abby and the entire family I will post them too. We will see only God can help us now. I am just going to post the five or so that turned out so you all can see how big our little guy is getting. It has been a fun year for us, and on December 23rd he will be 6 months old. Boy how time flies. Feels like he was just born yesterday. There have been a lot of ups and downs this year with three lay-offs and times kinda hard, but we are grateful for our health and for each other. God Bless and Happy Holidays!!!









No comments: