Thursday, April 11, 2013


2 days ago on July 11, 2012 we came in for a routine doctors visit. The dopplers aren't looking good and you are not going home is what I was told. I am so scared about it since I am only 34 weeks. So I as given my first steroid shot today, and will be given another tomorrow. July 12, 2012 received 2nd steroid shot and did another doppler no change so tomorrow we will bring our babies into the world. Wish us the best of luck.

July 13, 2012 Baby A Elizabeth Rose arrived at 8pm and weighs 4 lbs. 1 oz and is 16 inches long. Baby B Izabella Grace arrived at 8:01pm weighing 3 lbs 12 oz and is 17 inches long. Welcome to the world little girls. Mom is doing well put can't wait to go and be with her girls. They were rushed off the the NICU, and I was only able to see them for about a minute or two.

No comments: