Saturday, October 31, 2009

Our Halloween 2009



So this year has been a ton of fun for our family. Abby told us she needed to move on from the little baby costumes to the big teenage costumes and Jaxon just enjoyed his first Halloween. Abby was Ariel from the Little Mermaid this year, and Jaxon was our cute little Monkey. I am not a huge fan of Halloween, but I sure do enjoy dressing my kids up and decorating pumpkins and taking pictures. I guess you can say that this is truly a holiday for children. Each day we learn more and more about these two little ones. Abby told me (mom) today that I needed to go online and find her a prince Eric to marry. How can a 3 year-old know about online dating and meeting people? Boy if she is already starting now, I can't imagine what she will be like when she hits 16!!!!!!! And for sure it is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY to soon for me to have to even be thinking of that. Jaxon is learning that he has a voice, and oh he is loud. Abby says she liked it better when all he did was sleep. The funny thing about that is he squeals the loudest when she is around, and especially when she does her crazy dance moves for him. In the video is Abby at the ward party trying to eat a donut on a string with no hands. She only lasted about 30 seconds and sat up. She said, "Mom this is dumb, if I use my hands it won't take so long. This isn't a fun game it's a waste of time." But yet walking around in a circle doing a cake walk is better? Oh to be a kid again. Happy Halloween to all our friends and family. Hope you had a great time and are safe at home in your bed with your parents hiding your candy!!!! :)






No comments: